Monday, June 29, 2015

Wednesday June 24 2015 Lindsay's Bday Grace

This is the day Lindsay James was born. She has brought immense joy and challenge and laughter and grace into our lives!! I love her!!!

I started the day celebrating her!!!

And with each step I remembered moments in her life--happy, sad, difficult and joyful--and thanked God for each one because without them all we wouldn't be where we are and today is a good place...as the psalmist said, "This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24

And with those thoughts in mind I walked. 










This woman, so typical of older women in the country of Spain in her dress, is carrying a full jar of water. Just thought it was cool. 







A view from my albergue

And when I get up the next morning I only have this much farther to wak to Santiago in the next two days!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment