Thursday, May 7, 2015

Grace Abounds

Well I didn't walk today but it was a travel day for me. As I make the countdown to my trip for Spain and my pilgrimage I traveled today to Oklahoma to see my parents. The wind gusts were about 40 mph as I drove (it's no wonder that the title song for the musical Oklahoma by Rodgers and Hammerstein includes two references to wind in the first verse: 

Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
Where the wav-in wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain).

I was glad I was in my car and not on my bicycle today which is another way I enjoy traveling or tripping into grace. 

But tripping into grace I have today as friends and family checked on me, I saw spectacular views along the way, and was greeted with love and more love by my parents upon arrival. May I just say...

Grace abounds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment