Friday, May 22, 2015

Signs signs everywhere signs

I had an amazing day today. I have many things to write but still having issues with wifi so will keep it short. I want to post pictures but couldn't get them uploaded I will try again tomorrow. Suffice it to say...

I saw lots of Eagles. And was lifted on them today. Walked by green pastures and still waters. I lifted my eyes to the hills. And listened for the still small voice of God. 

I was even asked if I had gotten any signs yet and I replied "Yes. Did you not see that sign that asked pilgrims to walk on the left and single file? Sometimes the divine speaks very simply. We just have to have the eyes of our soul to see and the ears of our heart to listen."

I have walked many miles today. I am pooped but energized ;) This walk was almost tougher than the marathon. In fact it may have been. But I have 585 more miles to go...

4 comments:

  1. I am so very proud of you my friend! You have truly inspired me already & this is just Day 1 of your adventure. I cannot wait to read your next adventures. I love that you saw Eagles. Aren't they beautiful? Someday I would like to take off on a trip like this. I had never even thought about it before, but you put the seed in my head. Now....to find a way to do it. You are a brave woman and I love you. Have fun, be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! I love that God is sending His messengers to guide you and protect you. I love that you walked by green pastures and still waters. Keep lifting your eyes. Before you know it, those next 585 miles will be behind you. Live in the moment! Safe travels to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make your walk each day a new adventure. As you travel, your eyes will be more accustomed to taking in everything you see. Think about all the miles you've walked, run and ridden your bike. I'm sure the 585 will go by quickly. Drink lots of water. If you're alone, sing, no one can hear if you get offkey. Talk to other folks and when no is looking, skip once in a while. See how many different birds you can identify. No forget to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, my sister, walk with God and God walks with you ... every single step. God will uphold you and bless you! Love, love, love ...

    ReplyDelete