Friday, May 15, 2015

Bon voyage, Ciao, see you soon!!

Bon Voyage. Vaya Con Dios. Fare thee well. Haste ye back. See you soon. Ciao. These are all ways to say good bye without making it a final goodbye but rather an open-ended and loving sending. More of a "so long, I'll see you later!" I have heard so many of these in the past couple of weeks. Thank you. 

I am immensely blessed to have so many of you who have helped me to prepare for this walk...through your encouragement, your prayers, good thoughts, worries (concern), gifts, resources, advice, planning, and so much more. 

As I prepare to take my first steps I feel as if I'm taking a large company with me--that I am not traveling the miles alone but tripping into grace with all of you...And that is quite comforting. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment