Sunday, July 5, 2015

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thursday the fog/mist hung heavy. It made the windmills almost disappear. But if you look closely you can see them still. 

As the morning began to come alive Maxi and I were walking. 







Crosses dot this part of Spain more than the rest of the Way. 



And the way continued to give beautiful views all the way. 

With the sun at my back I was on my way to Fisterra today. 



We walked through villages and out in the open...in soft sand and dirt,  and rocks cobbled together. 


And then I got my first view of the sea. 

It was a long way down but worth every step. 


Once near the water we still had 8 kms or so to go before we arrived in Fisterra. 

And I got this. 


Then after a shower it was time to relax. 


Listen to the sounds , look out at the view and unwind a little. 

And then watch the sun go down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment