Sunday, July 5, 2015

Friday, July 3, 2015



First things first...caffe con leche please!!! I will miss these!!!

After that I moved from the municipal  albergue to a new place. And then it was off to explore. 
 
I stopped by this little chapel on my way up to see the lighthouse at Finisterra
I loved this statue. 


And in the front there was someone restoring the frescoes. 

Kind of just looks like he's lighting them on fire!! 

Then it was on up to the top. 

Up

On the very edge of the road and side of the cliff!!

I had to be careful that I was tripping into grace and not tripping off the mountainside. 


But the view was extraordinary!!


And I finally made it to the top!!

The international peace pole. 
And of course the 0.0 km sign !!!



I sat for awhile up at the top. Ate a nectarine and then started down. 

I stopped at a picnic table and enjoyed an impromptu music jam session and the rest of my lunch. And then kept moving. 


There wasn't a lot of room on the path for two way traffic. 



And after a 7.5 km round trip. I was back in town. 


Maxi and I had dinner while it rained 


And then I snapped a few pictures before heading back to my room to pack for the morning's walk to Muxia. 



Another beautiful day on the camino. 

No comments:

Post a Comment