Sunday, July 5, 2015

Saturday, July 4, 2015 Muxia

I had breakfast with Maxi and we said goodbye. I got my laundry and finally packed up and set out a little after 10. Very late start but it was time to go. 
I had to wait until later to call my mom to wish her a happy birthday but thought of her all day long. 
And time to say goodbye to Finisterra 


I wound my way through the little villages. And up the mountainside

Along quiet roads...



And again walked in alone and in silence most of the day. It was quite nice. Listening. 


Being still and in the presence of all that was around me...


I finally made it to a clearing and could see the  view of the ocean. It was spectacular!


I nearly stepped on a snake and so went hopping, jumpy and running across the rest of the grass and dunes and ran into Skye, a Lithuanian woman she remarked later that I had come out of nowhere and she thought I was just happy to see the ocean. She named me "jumpy Debbie". 

She walked with me the 2kms from the beach into Muxia and to the tourist office and showed me the albergue as well. 


These are all three of the certificates that I have received. 

Finally got to call my mom and wish her a happy birthday!! She was glad to hear from me. ;)

Then I ran into Eyleen who I had walked with earlier and we ate and then walked to the church to watch the sunset. 








Another beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. When you come home you can go from town to town and tell your story using the pictures you've taken. I'd say you've had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete