Monday, July 13, 2015

July 6, 2015--photos

I'm going to step back and recap on some photos and experiences. 

Monday was a very quiet day. I walked to the beach and heard the little old man playing the bagpipes

I listened for a bit and then walked on down to the beach area. 


This little guy was working diligently on a sand castle. Though he was building two I think. One here near the rocks and one closer to the water. Perhaps a summer and winter home?

The I saw this woman helping this man to the water. I wondered if he had a condition or if he had walked the Camino and his condition--that is walking slowly and needing assistance was from that. Anyway it is a lovely image of how we need others in our lives at times to help us. 
The beach was lovely. With romping dogs, children at play, people walking and sunning. The weather spectacular. And the water cold. 

This poor woman bent over as I took this picture but I was really trying to get a shot of the 4 pups under the umbrella. 

A fun day at the beach. 
After the beach my friend Brigitte cooked dinner for us. We had pasta with salmon and then a salad. We talked about our experiences on the Camino and life. Brigitte and I met in Muxia the day before but it was as if there was an ancient connection. 
After we cleaned up we rested and responded to emails and texts and waited for sunset. And it was beautiful again. 



A beautiful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment