Monday, April 27, 2015

Tripping into People of Grace

I first started this blog when I had the opportunity to travel to Scotland, Germany, Italy and Greece in 2010. I attended an international Summer School while in Scotland. There were students from all over the world representing many denominations and all WALKS of faith and life. 

Our instructors helped us to understand community. We did this through visits to a variety of faith communities, churches, working groups, and historical sites, as well as time spent together eating, talking, meditating and struggling with issues. 

I just found out this week that one of our instructors died. She was a woman of intelligence but more than this she was a woman of incredible GRACE. The following is part of the note we received from one of our other instructors. 

"When I visited a few weeks ago, I came away uplifted - her generous words about friends, her grace and thankfulness for life in general were very remarkable. 
She was as large hearted in the midst of her dying as she had always been, as you will remember."

What amazing words. What comforting words..she was a person of grace. .My prayer is that you may TRIP into someone like this more than once in your life...


No comments:

Post a Comment