Sunday, April 26, 2015

Grace at breakfast.

Today's journey post comes by way of my daughter Lindsay. She took a walk from the church to the car and tripped into grace...

"Our church serves breakfast every Sunday to the members and the community around the church. Every Sunday I see a sweet lady that sits by herself. After breakfast I went out to my car to get something and I saw this lady sitting in her car. I went over to her to tell her hello and sorry that I had not spoken to her in breakfast. She asked if I came every Sunday and I said yes, my mom is the minister. She then replied with "I miss my daughter ever day. She died in 2004 and I never spent much time with her bc I had to work. Now that I don't work and have time, she's gone. Life happens whether you want it to or not."
In Sunday school we talked about the Holy Spirit picking you up and putting you exactly where you need to be. Well she felt like I needed to make a new friend named Sally this morning. #thanksbetogod #happysunday"

No comments:

Post a Comment