Tuesday, June 22, 2010


I leave in two days for a great adventure. I should be ready by now but I'm not quite ready to go. My sister sent me a note this morning which I want to share: You know what Dad always says, and I believe it, "God will give me the strength I need to do God's work" Of course that is biblical in Philippians 4:13. Just know we love you and have you and your work in our prayers. I replied Dad is right. And Paul was right when he wrote those words to the Phiippians. God is very good to give us the strength we need. Sometimes we just don't honor God's strength and we try to do things on our own. And sometimes we don't realize God's path and we take our own path and we get lost. And sometimes we listen to our own or other voices and miss God's still small voice as God whispers the divine loving instructions. And sometimes in the shadows we forget that God's light overcomes the darkness. That's what I have been working on this week to remember as I prepare to continue to trip into God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment